Sunday, May 17, 2009

I have no adventure to tell of today as I stayed at home all day. Come to think about it, I never did. At most I will just post some videos I viewed today. I did have some fun the few days before. I will just mention them briefly.

Friday's paper is a goner as I was sleeping. Lets hope for the better for my prelim and O' level. Then I went for NCC as I do not want to sweat. So I went to admin and played with Gabriel's laptop and watch some videos. Happy tree friends, guitar and dance videos to be exact. I then went for cell group meeting which was terrific. We have to write down our desires. As for mine, I just wrote it down today. I want to greater serve God and people with what I have, and I want to go to TP.

Yesterday was wonderful. Accompanied Wei Lin with her bible study with Natalie and Jaslyn, which inspired me to give bible study a little. Met up the rest of the cell group members to go for Jurong West service. It was truely a blessing as pastor talked about the 5 smooth stones of David. We then rushed for the bus for the Expo service. Dr. Kim Sung Hae was really cute and interesting, though to tell you the truth, I missed out what she saying half the time.

Family photo when I was young. Missed the times.
Ronson, Dad, Johnson, Benson, Mum, Me.

4 brothers together.
Myself, Ronson, Benson, Johnson.

My mum in her twenties. Pretty right?


This boy is awesome


This dance troup as well. Their synchronization is very good.


These are some interesting commercials