Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Look what I found in the net, Alvin's birthday celebration. Jealous of it as I never have bithday celebrations like this.

Today's Physics and Social Studies paper was difficult, or maybe it was cause I was sleeping half of the time. Well, I was really tired then. I guess I am going to fail then.

Deyuan, Winston, Chen Sheng, Alan, Samuel and I had lunch in the canteen today. And guess what, I was too tired to eat. The food was in front of me and I literally forced myself to eat it. Normally I will polished off the plates, but there were obvious leftovers today.

We then went to practice our volleyball, or maybe you can call it play. Instead of joining in the fun, I was resting under the baking hot Sun, playing with a paper plane(sorry but I tend to be a little random sometimes, especially when I am tired) and joined them after that. Joshua then hitch on, played tennis and left for tuition together with Dennis and Zi Yu. Everything ended at around 5pm and everyone went home.