Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The Start of N' level!!!

Today is the start of N' level for me and the first paper is Social Studies. I just realize that I have no clue or whatsoever globalization is. And pardon me, globalization was said to be one of the hottest topics that is going to be out, though I personally feel that it should be about the family planning as it was what the government is worried most about now, as from the National Day's Rally. But too bad, I could not possibly study last minute now right? But everything should be going well as I at least have a rough idea on how to do and what to do. I am just hoping that my speed will not fail me later. I also pray that I will not get NERVOUS and sleep during the exam, but instead, be filled with energy and also have a clear mind of what to do, being ALERT for the whole examination.

That is all for now. I hope that the paper is easy and also that I will get to blog again tonight to tell you about how everything go.