Saturday, August 30, 2008

HAPPY TEACHERS' DAY

I sang for the Angklung ensemble today. The song is "The Reason" and I only get to rehearse once yesterday and that was it. But everything went well except that my singing was too soft. I was told that it was due to the microphone and also that I was not bold enough, lacking the showmanship. But everything still sound nice. Thanks Mr. Rezal, though I have to apologize for not knowing how to spell your name.

Then I also had fun with Nicholas, and came along with Zachery at the back of the hall. Over there, Zachery got his nuts squashed. Nicholas and I were given a Ferraro Roche chocolate each. Nicholas played with his while I was keeping mine till the end of whole performance. Nicholas totally embarrassed himself when he was eating his chocolate when Zachery said that the chocolate he played with looked like a dick, which made Nicholas laughed like never before and drooled out his chocolate and saliva. And that was very disgusting.

After the whole performance, I have nowhere to go. I went to Zhi Hui and Weiling and they were having a dilemma about who to ask to watch a movie. Then everything was settled and only Deyuen, Samuel and Mei Foong was going with them. Samuel and I also exchanged our Ez-link card because they were going to watch an NC16 movie. It was fun, though I was afraid that I will overuse his card.

I then went to visit my mum, went to the Bedok Regional Library, and went back to my mum to have lunch with her, which caused me to miss my Geography remedial. I went home after that.

I went home and read the New Paper and went to take a nap. Kengsern than message me and asked me where was I. I thought it was only 4pm and replied that the study group will only be starting at 5pm, little did I know that it was already 6.15pm. I then give myself a quick change and bolt out of the house for cell group.

Today's cell group was overly high in spirits. I even went wrong flow during the praise. It was really very fun. Though I did not have a chance to share my testimonial about the chance to sing in school.

That all for tonight. I am turning in now. Good night.