Thursday, August 20, 2009

I'll be having my O' level English Oral tomorrow. Not that I worry about failing, just that I want to do well for my oral. I'm aiming for 36 again. Wish me all the best.

I have finally finished reading Eclipse. But frankly speaking, the story is getting more boring each time. It's so predictable on what's going to happen next. But the story is still worth reading. It adopted a few words which can be applied in my English compositions.

I finish reading Eclipse in the school library ultimately, and hence went ahead to borrow Breaking Dawn.

Just something interesting to add in, while I was reading, I saw Tommy with his classmates. but he gives me an impression of maturity among his friends. A sense of authority. Perhaps it's due to his circle of friends he hangs out with. I always do feel a little jealous of them. But I'm fine with it.

It has been a century since I last played basketball with my friends, which was seriously crazy. But I did injure some people as usual. The funny this was that I kept having my arms around a guy, whom I barely know for a day, when I was trying snatch his ball. He was physically smaller than I am, very agile. He is a very good player I would say.

I just listened to some songs. Here's a few. hope you enjoy them.