Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I checked my yahoo email today. Pretty scary I would say. It has been a while since I take a look at it. But it's irritating that most of the emails are from Friendster. Some emails are scams to trick you into telling you to give them your bank account number. Kinda annoying I would say. I thought there was anything interesting inside. My hotmail cannot be open, not too sure why.

I think I really need to find someone to push me to study. I just simply don't have any fighting spirit. And it have to take more than one person to push me, take a look at my size. Samuel is helping, and I appreciate and love him for that, but I think he alone cannot push me.

My internet is getting more lag. Especially when I am logging in to Facebook and Blogger, they get on my nerves when ever i cant see the full page. Therefore I can't put any pictures. But I'm sure many are happy about it.