Thursday, July 30, 2009

Prelims started this week. Had a few papers already, but don't think I did very well. I'll just have to trust God and wait for the results.

Just watched a few videos, but none of them suits to be displayed here. But don't worry, I'll still try to keep you guys updated.

This week will be Festival Of Praise(FOP) and City Harvest 20th Anniversary. It'll be awesome. I'm really looking forward for it, especially the anniversary services. Specially designed CHC glass block will be given to attendance of the 1st anniversary service, and I'll be there to get it, though there will be other gifts as well.

Before I forget, I went to the gym a few times this week and injured my right middle finger. If you wanna ask me what happened, I was carrying the weight, but Winston said something that made me drop the weight on my finger. Ouch.. So it's a little painful when I bent it and I still cant bend it all the way down. Kinda irritated by it cause I can't hold anything without bending it, or else it'll seem like I'm scolding someone. So do pray for me yea? it still hurts. Ow.. And I'll be clenching my right fist from now till my finger regains it's energy. So don't go thinking I'm angry or anything. Ow again.

A new wave is coming up. A new song. A new Chapter. It is beating in my heart. It's placing a zest of joy in my life. It's swirling within me, as though calling out to me. And this surely will renew my life, turning my old self and set a new rhythm to it. But still, some things are hard to let go.