Sunday, September 7, 2008

Sadness and Disappointments

Real sad for these few days. But even so, life still have to go on.

-N' Level Social Studies-
It was actually since Wednesday. I did not do very well for my N' Level Social Studies, or did I? The paper was actually very easy, though the questions that came out was a bit different from what we usually did. However, I did not manage to finish my paper. There was just so much to write about and so little time. Or was it just me that thinks there was a lot to write and not enough time?

But thank God that I remembered to manage my time, though it was not enough. The total duration of the paper was 1hour 30minutes. I allocated 45minutes for each section, so the second it 45minutes have been spent on Source-Based Questions(SBQ), I ignore everything that was not done there and spent the rest of my time concentrating on the Structured Essay Questions(SEQ).

I only managed to do only 2 questions from SBQ out of the four. As for the SEQ, I chose question 2, which was the theme that I was most confident in. But I did not manage to complete both questions. When I was doing question 2a, I looked at the time and found that it is time to do question 2b as the mark is higher and that I might not even pass if I do not change my focus on that question. But still I did not complete that question.

After the paper, "168 Brothers" and I went to the basketball court nearby to play volleyball.

*N' Level English*
It was time for one of my favorite papers. I am not very good in English myself, but just one of the better ones in my class. Paper 1 was easy. I did my usual stuff by first doing the situation writing, follow by the one word question for the composition. The situation writing was not very direct but it was known to most people, including myself, that we were required to write an informal letter. And as for my composition, I felt that I did not do very well myself. The question was "Mistake" and I elaborated it.

Paper 2 was another easy task for me. I did the close passage like a breeze within 10minutes. I only left 2 questions blank on passage1 because I was too tired to write long answers for that few marks. And as for passage2, I left quite a few blanks as I did not have enough time and skipped to the summary, which I only managed to write less than a hundred words. And to me, that was atrocious.

After that day, I went to have lunch with the "168 Brothers" and played volleyball again.

Freaky Friday
I was exempted from cell group meeting today. I was supposed to study, but I went out upon receiving my friend's message that he was around the area. I went to look for him and we went to Tampines Mall to walk around and also check out if there were any movies that were worth watching, but too bad, there was not a movie that we want. I also met Joshua, Khairul Zaman, Samuel, Issac(Samuel's twin brother whom I first met him), Chee Kah and Chu Han. They were going to watch 'Wall.E' and I think Joshua have already watch it around 2 times through the Internet.

My friend(Eugene) and I than went to his house at Yishun to watch a few movies through his laptop and also have some rest. I also lost my first kiss then as he accidentally kissed me when I was resting and woke up out of a sudden. I reached home at around 11.30pm that night.

Ending
Out of all this, you might not know what was it that I was so sad about. But I do not wish to share. I do not really have the mood to continue writing or edit my blog today. I am going to do my laundry now and also get ready for school tomorrow. Good Night.