Thursday, September 25, 2008

Elements I

N' level will be starting again next week, and I am not really prepared yet. I am getting use to the things around once more, but the problem is that whether I can make it in time. Everything seems to be like a playback of my memories. It stood a test of time where everyone have to go through. Everyone will have a special yet equal destiny, but how would you want to hold it?

How would you want to shape your future? Treasures stood a test of time and pressure. Just like a diamond, being left underground for more than millennium, withstanding all the pressure, and finally, it turn from a useless carbon like charcoal into precious and hardest element, still the same carbon, but as a diamond. Diamond really stood out in the rest of other elements, but can we stand out like it?

Which is the element can be compared to a diamond? Gold perhaps? But gold did not withstand the pressure. It is just being hidden. It stood the pressure but was not change into something different and more magnificent. It stood the same. It was more precious than carbon, but after the test of time, it is carbon(diamond) that beat gold. Which is more precious then?

There are a lot more things I would really like to share, but I will have to wait till the next time. This is just the first part. So do come back the next time, I hope I am able to continue. Good night.