Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Day of Lateness

I was late for school and bible study today. Well, I woke up 0830 today, which is the time the school start. So I did not manage to shower before going to school. In the end, I was 1 hour late. I am already late for school and the weird thing is that the Mr Ismail (Operation Manager) still hold me back. He refuse to sign my late-coming slip, finding it irritating, and asked me to get out of his office and wait for him. So I waited for 30 minutes until Mr Martin Chan (Discipline Master) came to me and asked why was I sitting there. I told him that I was late and he signed my late-coming slip. Thank God the first period was Chinese and it is a free period for me.

Then I went for my Additional Maths lesson. We got back our prelim paper and I only got 29/70. But at least I beat Winston, who got 25/70, and got on par with Donovan.

Next during Geography class, Ms Kho was very serious at first and got very friendly to us out of a sudden. In the end, she only get to go through one and a half question due to a lot of questions and distractions. And during Principle of Accounts(POA) lesson, Miss Tan did not come. But she did leave a work for us to do. I did try to do the first question, but I did a mistake and do not want to do it anymore, cause the paper will look very ugly with all the cancellation, which I do not like it. So I went to the back of the class and Deyuan let me stare at a weird video in his phone and ask me to look at someone's face after that. It was really fun.

English was canceled today but we had maths test instead. And guess what did I do for the whole test, I slept. What a smart move. And everyone kept asking Mdm Anisa the same question regarding the test paper, including me. Then I was the last to finish my paper and I was there irritating Mdm Anisa. After the test, I held Zhi Hui's hand on my left and Weiling's hand on my right and walk with them to the foyer, together with Mei Foong and Wei Ling. A lot of people were looking at us when I was holding their hands and walking to the foyer.

I then played a bit of basketball and went to Palm Cove to grab a drink. Aunty Reini give me 2 bananas to eat. She told me a lot of stories regarding her dealing with kids. And that made me realize how scary she is.

I then rush to bible study as I was getting late. All bible study room was not air-conditioned today. Thank God the hallways are. To day I learn about faith and I realize that it is actually a very big topic. Faith is actually very simple, but yet very complicated.

After bible study, I went to have roti prata with Kengsern, Riane, Wai Yin, and a lot others. Too tired to name them all. We then go home after that.

End of my day. Though my blog is getting really boring. I wonder if anyone know my blog and read it. Do tag me if there is. Good night.