Saturday, November 28, 2009

My com is taking way too long to upload the pictures from my phone. And to add fumes to it, my com is very lag.

Things have been going quite well these few days. But still in search of a job since I'm rotting at home. Not quite fully rotting, cause I'm teaching basic guitar skills to my friends. It's for free, cause I want to ensure that that grow closer to Him. So guitar is actually a very good instrument to bring down the presence of God and draw you closer to Him. There are lots of verses that talks about using musical instruments to please God, but I'm now not really in the mood to do so.

Just did some blogshopping. The clothes were amazing, but currently no money to buy. That's why I seriously in need of a job to do up my wardrobe. I means its irritating to wear the same thing over and over again. Especially when I'm going to Poly. And if I really get a job, 10%=Tithe, 30%=Shopping, 30%=Guitar, the rest are left to save. It isn't really a fabulous planning, but I think it will do for the time being.