Thursday, October 29, 2009

Ooh.. My Birthday was super Fun!!
and thanks to Weilin I got chili in my eyes. Owww..
I mean seriously, my eyes was HOT!!

Anyway, I'll b uploading the vids on the next post cus my precious phone went for servicing!!
So Sad..
On yar.. Forgot to let you guys know that I've change my phone to W995
It's totally AMAZING!!
I got it as a birthday gift from my Mum n Big brother. Kinda rare for my bro to get me a present.
Oh well.. I just love the phone.
Thanks Mummy n Dage!!

O' level start le, but the weird thing is that IT'S SUPER EASY!!
I even wondered if it was set by the Cambridge,
I mean we don't have stickers like it usually does,
so this year we have to go through the trouble of writing down our names.
And easy paper means higher MODERATION!! Haix..

Well.. I won't get to use the com as often le..
My bro hogging it day after day n idle at home.
I mean he seriously have to find something to do, either work or study.
I would encourage him to study, since he only have an N' level cert which HE CAN'T FIND
Just wondering how long more will he remain like this.

So that's all for today yea?!
Check out my tweets, I'm lovin' them. ^^